Wednesday 21 January 2015

Braided Card - I

Hello everyone,

There are so many different things you can do with papercutting...its just amazing...
I saw a braided card on Pinterest once and I just had to try it...

There are many templates available online...
But I made my own template as I didn't have any at hand....
I started out by marking the lines with a pencil...
I drew the stencil on the inside of the card...and cut the lines with an exacto knife

 


It looks so pretty once the braiding is done...
I added a panel of coloured cardstock on the inside of the card to bring out the beauty of the braid...
And added a stamped sentiment...




Here another look at the card:

I am entering the card in the following challenges:
http://casethissketch.blogspot.in/2015/01/case-this-sketch-106.html

10 comments:

  1. Purvi this is absolutely amazing!!! I could not imagine how you created this... so glad I stopped by for your tutorial... fantastic...
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Michele! Means a lot coming from you! ")

      Delete
  2. Wow! This one is jaw-dropping! Loved it! :D (I saw a brilliant Christmas tree braided this way..wish I had the link to show it to you...) Stunning Card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow, this is amazing! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cool technique! awesome card! thanks so much for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Applause to you for cutting this by hand!
    Great card!
    Thanks so much for sharing at CTS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...