Friday 7 August 2015

Acetate card Tutorial

Hello dear crafters,

As promised, I have a tutorial for the card I posted here...
I love incorporating acetate on my cards...Its gives the card such a different and cool look...

First things first...let me show you how the card looks...




And it is pretty easy...and you don't need Staz-On for it :D


Thing you need:
  • A piece of acetate sheet
  • 1 stencil
  • OHP or CD/DVD marker
  • 3 different colours of cardstock
  • Tacky Tape

Steps:

1.  Choose a stencil and place it over your acetate. Now secure the stencil with painters tape or washi tape and just start filling in with the OHP marker...You can get these markers in any ordinary Stationery shops (by the name of CD/DVD marker in India)...
 You can even skip the stencil and just do some doodling/zentangle if you wish (I am gonna try that on my next acetate card) ....

      


2. Now cut out a panel from your card base and place the acetate panel between 2 panels...
Attach the acetate to the panels with tacky tape...

     

3. Lets add some colour...Take 2 pieces of different colours of cardstock and cut out some curved strips...Place the strips such that they cover the acetate-cardbase border...Tacky Tape to the rescue again...

                         


4. The last step is to add the sentiment...And your cool acetate card is ready...easy...isn't it!?!





I hope this tutorial was helpful...
I would love to hear your comments and suggestions...

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...