Thursday 4 February 2016

You Make my Heart SOAR...

Heya friends,

It has been quite some time since I made a dimensional card...
So I sat down and make one for Valentines...

Lets start with the card base...the base is pattern paper from Papericious...love this collection with different woodgrains...
For the background...I wanted to stamp arrows...but didn't have any in my stash...so I carved one in the middle of the night...hehehe...its not perfect but I love it!




The cute Hot Air Heart Balloon was made using a paper-pad I have been hoarding for 2 years now...
I used burlap for the little basket and some twine for the strings/ropes


I added some vellum on the bottom side of the card and wrote the sentiment with a Pilot Gold Paint Markers...I am in love with these markers...
And for a final touch I added the heart epoxy sticker instead of the word...

Look at all that dimension...
I had a lot of fun creating this card...


I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Daring Cardmakers - Hot Air Heart Balloon
Lulupu Challenge - Heart Balloon + Arrows in background
Fusion card Challenge - Inspired by the Photo
The Artistic Stamper - Heart Balloon + Arrow stamp
Stampin' Royalty - Masculine card

16 comments:

  1. Loved the dimensional hot air balloon and you hand carved stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool 3-D heart shaped heart shaped hot air balloon! Thank you for joining our challenge at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dimensional Love card !
    Thanks for playing with us at The Artistic Stamper's heART challenge, wishing you good luck to win !

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hand-carved arrow seems fun! Great way to interpret the theme- I also loved the hot air balloon and perfectly written sentiment on vellum! Thank you so much for playing along Lulupu February Challenge! Hope to see you again! :)
    Suchi-Lulupu DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that sweet little hot air balloon. Thanks so much for playing with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card and super creative way to show the hearts and arrows. I love everything, the dimension of the balloon, the texture of the burlap and the handmade arrow stamp. You are very talented, Purvi. :)
    Thanks for playing along at Lulupu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the sweet sweet comment Jasleen!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...