Friday 10 June 2016

Tic Tac Toe


Hello everyone,

At Daring Cardmakers, the dare this week is a Fun and Games theme...

You have to make a card that includes some kind of puzzle or game element it could be a crossword or a wordsearch or spot the difference etc. You could come up with something more hands on like maybe a maze puzzle or a flip book

I went with the simple Tic-Tac-Toe...


I have used burlap paper and jute twine for making the O, X and the heart...


I decided to incorporate the sentiment in the grid itself...I L U :)


Do check out the amazing creations of the Design Team

6 comments:

  1. wow that must have been a lot of work!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh..this is so fun!! Completely love it! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purvi, you make the most innovative and creative cards ever ! And I really admire that a lot. Loved this brilliant card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever !! I loved rustic touch with burlap n jute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh that's clever! and so cool! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a creative idea, love it. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...