Friday, 27 January 2017

More Love & Hope

Hello everyone,

This is my last week with the Daring Cardmakers...atleast for a while ;)
I have a few family commitments that I need to attend to...which will keep me very very busy...so I have decided to take a break from my DT position here...

The challenge this week is to think of what you want more of in 2017 and incorporate it in your card...

I think the world needs more love and hope...so I made a card incorporating the these elements...


I have had a great great time in Daring Cardmakers DT...I have loved making cards for the innovative challenges each weak...
Thanks for everything Kathy and team :)

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and don't stay away to long. Take care and it was lovely for you to share your amazing work with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great thing to wish for more if and I love the way you've represented it Purvi, this looks fantastic! Very best wishes for your commitments, hope we'll see you around!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...