Wednesday 12 November 2014

Masculine popup card

Hello everyone,

Today I am here with a masculine card I made for a friend.

I always find that I am limited with the colours and embellishments I can use while making Masculine cards. 
So I usually play with neutral colours...may it be...cardstock, patterned paper and ribbons...

I found this patterned paper with the clockwork at my local craft store. It is such a good layer to add to any masculine card





The inside of the card has two V-fold popups. 






P.S. - I made this card in a hurry. So the pics are not so great. 

I am entering this card for the following challenges:




17 comments:

  1. what a great DSP for a masculine card and fun pop up. Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the paper on the front and the ribbon is just perfect. Love the pop up inside too. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how unique the inside is too.. Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a surprise. When I looked at the first photo I wasn't sure why you'd entered into our Shaped card challenge, but after reading down I can see why indeed! What a great masculine card. Thanks for joining us for our 'Shaped' challenge #17.
    Alicia (Scrapbooker PhD DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alicia! I guessed popup cards are also kind of special folds...so entered it in the challenge...Glad you liked it! :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you Alicia for sharing your clever card with us at Brown Sugar Challenge this week.
    Kind regards,
    Gloria
    DT member BSCB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clever card - love the pop-ups! Thank you for joining us at ScrapbookerPhD for our latest challenge!
    Claire xx
    SPhD DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire! Glad you like the pop-ups! :)

      Delete
  7. Perfect paper for a masculine card. I love the surprise pop up in the centre, very clever. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! Glad you like the pop-up! :)

      Delete
  8. Love your time bg! Thanks for joining in at TMR!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Nice thanks for playing around with Southern Girls Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...