Wednesday 12 November 2014

Star Lantern (Diwali)

Hello crafters,

I know Diwali has gone...but as I started my blog after Diwali...
I am posting the lantern pics now... :D

I made a star lantern this year for Diwali...with cut-outs on alternate panels...



I made the individual parts out of white paper and then painted alternate panels red and yellow.






And this is how it looked after lighting up :)



 I also wanted to share this simple traditional lantern I made last year....





I am entering this lantern for the following challenges:

16 comments:

  1. Wonderful lanterns. They are very beautiful when lightened. Thank you for sharing at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sirkkis! :) We put them on Diwali, so I make one each year. :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful decorations. Thank you for sharing them at Try it on Tuesday

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job. Great work. Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic...as for your blog design...it is cool and I dont see any problems. Have fun blogging
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feels really good to know this. Your blog was a great help in designing the blog! Thanks again!

      Delete
  5. These are beautiful lanterns. They must have taken a lot of time and patience. They look beautiful all lit up. Thank you for joining in at Anything But A Card. Cheers, Di

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your lovely paper lanterns (and the photos of them lit up!) at Anything But A Card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous lantern! So beautiful! Thanks for sharing at The Pink Elephant Challenge! Come back again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...