Monday 29 December 2014

Inspiration times 2

Hello crafters,

I recently took part in Indira's Mega Celebration Event challenge...
As part of the challenge we had to create a card inspired from Indian motifs and post the card to the person above us in the linky...
I was very lucky to receive a card from Deepti Stephens from Catchy Design...
So I just wanted to share this beautiful card U received from Deepti...

Isnt it gorgeous!!!

It is an awesome example of "In Simplicity Lies Beauty"




There was another entry in the challenge...which was from Suman Pandit
I was inspired by her intricate Mandala design...
And I just had to give it a try...

So this is what I came up with... :)

This is nowhere near Suman's colourful and beautiful design...
I am not even sure if it qualifies for a Mandala design...but I sure had fun drawing it


A closer look at the design



And as always...I would love to hear your comments and thought about the post


In addition, I would also love to hear what you think will be the best product to colour this design...gel pens...colour pencils...glaze pens...???


2 comments:

  1. Hi Purvi, I am so happy that you decided to give the Mandala design a try, yours has come out so beautiful and balanced. I am sure it would look stunning once you add color to it !! Wishing you and your family a fantastic 2015 !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like it! Thanks for the inspiration!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...